The original headquarters of the ranch was the Homestead House. The house is located in the geographical center of the ranch and was probably built in the 1930’s. The house is perched on an outcropping which has grand views of the savanna area of the 10xXx. The Homestead House has three bedrooms and one bath. The location of the house is next to the Deer Barn used for deer processing.